– two words in one structure
• A three.js based visualisation tool which takes in two words of same length and generates a 3D structure which on rotation represents the given two words.
• Initially made in Blender with Python script, the current version is completely web-based and renders the structure on the browser.
– authorised digital certificate
• A desktop application with robust UI intended to be used by certified jewellers and authorised laboratories to generate Certificate of Authenticity of gemstones.
• With JavaFX providing the UI & MySQL handling the database, the app exports the certificate as a PDF, maintains record of upcoming deliveries.
Project collaborators -
– showcase of my skills & work
• A user experience focused website to show my projects and a demonstration of my work / skills.
• Uses barba.js for smooth transitions between pages, greensock-animation-platform for micro-interactions and seamless animations.
– an aid to challenged people
• A study about using neural networks to predict movement of the cursor of a computer by tracking the user’s eye or head movement.
• Aiming to aid physically challenged people with a better computing experience as the current alternatives are expensive or require significant practice before comfortable use.
– software engineering concepts
• A project covering software engineering principles with the help of star-uml, re-tools, archimate and selenium.
• The product (project aim) is to build a path-finding algorithm visualisation website.